Para Planner (part- time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Para Planner to help contribute to the smooth operation of a fast-paced—and friendly—wealth management office in Waltham, MA. We are dedicated to provide clients with personalized services to help them solve complex situations including retirement planning and divorce financial planning.
The para planner will primarily assist wealth managers in the financial planning workflow. The para planner provides client relationship support through managing, gathering and analyzing client data, helping prepare preliminary financial plans and other client deliverables, research and analyze investment strategies, working with clients to resolve issues and contribute to the overall running of the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all operational aspects of our financial planning practice function efficiently while implementing and improving standardized procedures.
- Work with internal and external partners to create proposals and presentations for clients and prospects;
- Responsible for the maintenance of investment plans and financial strategies;
- Develop financial plans using planning software and Excel;
- Maintain client and prospect databases;
- Write reports and presentations using Word and Powerpoint;
- Research financial topics including investments and tax;
- Participate in the running of the office.
- Detail oriented.
- 2-5 years experience in financial services with licensing such as series 65
- Knowledge of MS Office and and financial planning software.
- Technology savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please provide a resume at email@example.com