- This event has passed.
How and why financial advisers are embracing direct indexing
November 29 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PMFree
SMAs have been described as a mutual fund for an audience of one, while direct indexing may be considered an index for an audience of one. They’re powerful but controversial tools, formerly limited to ultra-wealthy investors. As new technologies and platforms quickly expand access to a broader universe of investors, direct investing is helping financial advisers add new value in an uncertain market environment.
Join us for an informative look at how direct investing can help your clients. This session will include:
- Advantages and pitfalls of this approach
- How taxes—and tax efficiency—figure in
- How to identify clients who could benefit
- D.J. Tierney, Director, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc
- Chris Chen, CFP® , CEO, Insight Financial Strategists
- Jeff Benjamin, Senior Columnist, InvestmentNews