Operations Manager / Paraplanner
Established boutique wealth management firm – Insight Financial Strategists, LLC, located in Newton MA – seeks an Operations Manager / Paraplanner (part-time) to help us provide top tier service to our clients and advisors. We are seeking someone with a passion for helping others who can assist in the ongoing growth and development of the firm.
The Operations Manager assists Advisors in servicing clients, including onboarding, preparing custodial forms, working with custodians to address client service requests, coordinating operations processes such as client billing and reporting, and managing the office.
The Operations Manager must be well organized, possess excellent management and software skills and have the ability to produce work with minimal errors while meeting deadlines.
Successful candidates will be proactive, detail oriented and must have experience in a similar role in our industry. This person must be comfortable and professional in dealing with a wide variety of people and be a good team player.
- Supporting our clients and financial advisors with operational tasks such as client account set-up and service, forms, client billing and reporting and money movement.
- Processing, submitting and following up on documents (opening/closing accounts, updating beneficiaries, establishing money links, etc.) for our clients on behalf of our advisors.
- Communicating with custodians and other organizations to meet client service needs.
- Maintaining procedures and workflows. Assist with running the office.
- Making sure that the firm is running efficiently.
Required Skills and Experience
- Relevant operations experience in the financial industry
- Experience with client relationship management software (CRM).
- Word processing and general computer skills.
- Experience in working with independent custodians such as TD Ameritrade.
- Strong accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to effectively interact with outside professionals, internal staff and clients.
Insight Financial Strategists LLC is a fiduciary fee-only wealth management firm specializing in financial planning and investment management. We specialize in working with women in transition post divorce and with retirement planning.
We are financial planning centric to ensure that investment plans are aligned with client specific needs, goals and circumstances.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.